20. February 2012 10:32
Looking for software engineers with 5+ years software development experience (with a college degree) or 7+ years without a degree. You will be working along with a great team of prorgammers developing software solutions for government health care. We are a dynamic company using the latest technologies and software methodologies, and are looking for highly motivated, self-starting individuals.
You'll be learning and using .Net Framework (4.0), C , ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework (4.0), NServiceBus, XML technologies, SOA, IoC, Agile, SQL Server, TFS, and much more.
Participate in design and development of an enterprise intranet accounting, administrative, and claims processing system.
- Software design and development in a collaborative environment
- Creation of intranet and web based application modules written in C#/ASP.Net
- Addition of automated services utilizing C# in coordination with Windows services.
- Automated unit testing
- Build responsibilities and automation
- Collaboration in agile design sessions with customers and team members
- Performance and load testing
- C# 5 years
- ASP.Net 5 years
- SQL Server 4 years
- .Net-based Reporting of some kind
- NUnit, MSTest, or other .Net unit testing framework
- Understanding of IOC/Dependency Injection
- Windows Services Development
- Team Foundation Server